Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Yesterday was regular classes so nothing worth to note. The 3A class was okay, but i suddenly got this real teaching boost in the 2B class. The flu is still hitting people. though some people that were gone are back at school. I hope it doesn't get too bad. I do not know what would happen if the middle school shut down for a while. Today was good. I taught the second years and 1A class. It was okay. I was just the human recorder today, but that is okay. After a quick lunch, i had to go attend the teaching seminar for JTE's at the town center. IT was three hours, but it was okay. They went over games for classes and then the teachers had to come up with their own lesson plan in groups. After that i went to the post office to pick up a package and pay my electric bill at the convenience store. The package was good. It had some good magazines that i have to find a way to give out. The pokemon posters would likely be liked by the kids. I could just give them to the teachers in the class and they could handle them from there. It's so hard to do something like give out treats or incentives to one kid. You have to give them all something so as to not damage their psyches. Japanese kids' psyches seem a lot more sensitive than American kids'. They will just shut down in class over the littlest things. I got some cake mix, which i will have to try to make in my toaster once i find a pan small enough to fit into it. I don't bale that much anymore because i don't have the space, the desire for sweet things because Japanese meat dishes use sugar sometimes, and i don't have the appliances. Also, Japanese breads and grocery items are a little better. I love Japanese bakeries. Japanese also do not like candy that much anyways, so i guess it is good for me. I do not like candy that much besides some really dark chocolate. The package was awesome. Thanks mom.

No comments: