Friday, October 9, 2009

Well, today i had no classes in the morning at the middle school. I taught the same lesson with the numbers to the sixth graders at the elementary and it went okay. They still have problems with the difference between -teens and -ties for the numbers. They confuse fourteen with forty and so on. It went well. I had lunch with the third graders and they were really all over me. Much more than the first graders yesterday. I had to go back to the middle school for planning, which was just observing them getting ready for the school festival. Then i had to go back to the elementary for a meeting for next week's lessons. Then i cam home and i turned on the heat. It feels really toasty right now, mainly because i am trying to get it warm enough for my clothes to dry. I went grocery shopping and got a good deal on chicken breasts. 35 en per 100g, which is about a dollar and fifty cents per pound. I am still a little scared of my space heater, and i do not think i will ever leave it on during the night. I am having chicken wings in McCormick brown gravy mix that i bought at Costco the other weekend, and i am having potatoes. It should be a good dinner. Three day weekend this weekend. I think i will go to Otaru tomorrow to check out the huge shopping center there. I need to go shopping for some things for my car such as windshield wiper fluid and a car cover and ice scraper just to get ready for winter.

No comments: