Thursday, October 8, 2009
Had first period at the middle school and the children were so sleepy. After that i went to the elementary and taught numbers 11-20 and some games in front of all the teachers in the school. My schedule changed quite a bit today. i was supposed to go back and have planning by myself at the middle school after i was done at the elementary and then go to the BOE. But the BOE was moved and then canceled and i stayed at the elementary after lunch. I had lunch with the first graders and they were all over me hugging and climbing on me. After recess, i was told that the BOE had canceled on me, so since i had a little bit of an hour between a training meeting with the elementary teachers i went and enrolled in National Health Insurance because of the new laws concerning working in japan. I was so confused and like a bureaucracy it took a long time and i do not know what the problem was. I got my card finally. I have to cancel my work insurance now tomorrow. I took some pictures and posted them before hand and they are of just some fall places around the town. The river shots were great and done right behind the elementary school parking lot. I have corn soup with some more vegetables i added in with the peanut (cashew) chicken i made the night before. I am surprised that the corn soup came in like a milk carton. It tastes pretty good. I have two three day weekends coming up, and the typhoon doesn't look like it will do much besides rain on us here in Rankoshi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment