Wednesday, October 7, 2009
nothing really out of the ordinary for the past two days. there is a typhoon warning coming up for the lower islands and the main island of Honshu. We should be getting that weather on Friday. I do not think that it will be too bad. I hope. I had to go an buy a tube for my space heater to connect to the gas supply. I turned it on and it felt a little warm, but i do not understand what the buttons on it do for the most part. I understand what the buttons do and what they say, i just can't seem to figure out what exactly they do. I turned it off. It isn't that cold yet. The school has been and will be preparing for the school festival next Friday and Saturday. So the sixth periods and club activities has been done away with. They just prepare skits and things they are going to need for the matsuri. It looks like fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment