Saturday, October 24, 2009
Yesterday was another regular day at the high school. Though i didn't get observed thankfully. I made some more worksheets and i am ahead for next week. I did elective English with the third years and they seemed to like it okay. It was pronunciation and listening games where i would say love or rub and see if they could tell the difference. i also did fourteen and thirteen, and see and she. They did okay, and for love and rub some of them had a real hard time. Today i went shopping for groceries and things for around the house. It was pretty good, i got a windshield cover for my car to put it on at night so i can get the snow off. I also bought some stuff for Christmas presents. Mainly Japanese candy for the family. But i need to go shopping in Otaru and get some other stuff like key chains or some glassware. I need to send it soon, so it can get there by boat on time. After groceries, i had lunch at this Chinese restaurant. Personally, i like Chinese food a whole lot better than Japanese food. Most of the stuff i like to eat in Japan is Chinese derived. Nikuman, gyoza, egg rolls, sweet and sour pork, they are all Chinese derived. I had the set menu and had this great peppered egg drop soup, rice, pickled, almond tofu, pork and green pepper stir fry, and chili shrimp. I wonder if they have a different menu for dinner like some places do. It was really good, so i will have to go there again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment