My apartment
Behind my apartment
My car
The largest Amusement park in Hokkaido, i think, Rusutsu Land
Outside of Rusutsu's Michi no Eki
A scary crow, it is about the size of like a chicken.
Inside Makkari's Michi no Eki
They are known for flowers and it smelled so good in there.
Halloween Pumpkins outside Niseko's Michi no Eki
A statue of Hosokawa Takashi at his memorial in Makkari's Michi no Eki
Today i decided to do a Michi no eki tour of the surrounding areas around here. A michi no eki is basically a rest stop station on the road where food and local foods are sold and toilets are there. I first went out to Rusutsu to get some pictures. I started the farthest and came back to Rankoshi. In Rusutsu, there is the largest amusent park in Hokkaido, as i was told, and i have pictures. It looks okay. After that, i went to Rusutsu's Michi no Eki and took pictures. After that i went to Makkari's Michi no Eki and looked around. They had some good products in their store like pumpkin flavored udon noodles that i think i might go back and buy. They also had wasabi and black goma flavored, but no thank you on those. Then i went to Niseko's Michi no eki. I bought some local brown rice, about one kilogram for 100 yen. That was a good price and it's brown rice so its very good for you. I do not know why people in Japan do not eat more brown rice, i can barely find it in the stores. White rice is basically carbohydrates, while brown rice has a whole lot of vitamins and protein. They had a lot of pumpkins outside of it so i took a picture. I wonder if they will do anything for Halloween besides just having a bunch of delicious foods that use pumpkins. Then i had to take the car in for its scheduled maintenance, and waited for 40 minutes in the building. There were no problems, i just need to get some wind washer fluids when i go to church tomorrow since i plan on just going to Sapporo afterward to keep my mileage under and go to Costco as well in Sapporo. I hope it is like an American one where they have a bunch of products. I really want some cheese right now. Then i made curry using Indian style curry roux from the store. A little while ago, i just had to pay for my television services. I guess TV broadcasts aren't free in Japan. I had to pay the first month's payment since it will take a month to set up the postal account transfer. He shorted me 300 yen, but i guess i will just chock that up to charity and karma. It's the second time i was shorted a few hundred yen, but i am too scared to say anything to them and it's only a few bucks, so no big worries. I don't like it, but i guess i will deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment