Thursday, October 22, 2009

today i had to go to Onari elementary in the morning and i did the months and animal sounds with the two classes. I had to moo and oink with the children. Then for the middle school, it was another observed class. I seem to be having a lot of these types of classes lately. I had to go to the middle school early this morning in order to have a preliminary meeting with the teacher in order to go over the stuff for the observed class. it went well. It was doing reading for one section of the textbook. I had to wear a wig for when we did the readings as a model for the class to read them in groups. The kids seemed to get a kick out of it. I was a girl named Yuki for it so i wore a big blond wig. I didn't know i was going to wear it until about a few seconds before. I guess you just always have to be on the ball and go with the flow. I didn't know what i was doing at the elementary today either, so i just had to go with the flow. Afterwords, there was the meeting for all the teachers that observed to give their input. It was okay, but like a lot of the stuff just went over my head. I still need to pay my internet and housing, but the post office stops at 4 o clock so i am too late. I hope i can do it tomorrow, or at the latest by Saturday for sure. It's due at the beginning of next month, so i am good.

No comments: