Friday, December 25, 2009
Xmas
Today i woke up early and drove up to Sapporo. It was an okay drive and not too snowy. I first went to the early movie showing and saved 6 bucks by going to the first one. It was avatar subtitled so i could understand the English in it. It was great. 3D is not really my thing, but Sigourney Weaver and Zoe Saldana were really good. Also, you gotta love the political satire that was underlying it. Overall, great effects and visual and orally great to see. Then i went shopping for a little bit. I got a webcam, sauerkraut, gerkins, a multi-green colored scarf, and some jam all at very good rates. the sauerkraut and gerkins were on sale at Jupiter so just 3 bucks each for a large jar. The jam is almost a kilo and for 3 bucks as well at Don Quijote. Overall, a pretty nice Xmas. I still wish i had some friends here though to hang out with for the holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment