Sunday, December 20, 2009
Didn't do this much this weekend because of the stupid snow. I had to dig my car out of it today since there was at least two feet of snow on the car. It is getting a little annoying, and i hope this is a normal amount, since people sad this was a warm winter already. Went to the hot springs to have lunch and just relax. Then i went to get gas and to the recycle book and game store. I am thinking of getting a Japanese PS3 if i can get the games i want for it. It is regional free for the ps3 games, but the ps2 and PS games are region bound, so i have to get the Japanese versions. Not a problem. I have been playing games in Japanese for about 10 years anyways. Gotta love the perks of speaking Japanese. Then i think that i could sell some of these games for a nice profit in America when i am done with them. FFX in Japanese would be awesome. The grocery store seems like it is ready for Christmas with the offering of smoked turkey legs, chicken legs, whole birds, and Christmas cakes and pizzas. It has changed since last week, so there was a lot of new items, but i didn't buy any of them. I have my cake and chicken coming on the 23rd at Lawson's. I think i have found the right spicy spice for me. The Japanese tougarashi pepper seems to be the right heat for me in like the ichimi or shichimi spices. Nothing like a nice bowl of ramen with shichimi and a good broth. Don't really have any plans for Xmas yet, i will have to see how the snow goes. I might just hibernate here for a while since the snow practically is blocking me inside of my apartment. For some odd reason i do not feel like i am really that interesting or doing anything super different. Sure i am teaching English in another country, and i do know the language real well. But for some odd reason i do not feel like this is anything that special. Odd, but just how i feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment