Thursday, December 3, 2009
Got feedback from my taped lesson. Mostly good, i still need to use less Japanese though. What can i say, i just feel like i need to sometimes in order for them to pay attention to me. I will try harder. I guess at the high school tomorrow i will definitely have to use only English. the teacher also wants me to correct some of their essays that they wrote. Small ones like four or five sentences. I did a few, but save the rest for tomorrow so i don't have down time. It allows me to see how they actually translate things and things to notice. They seem to love "it" as a subject of a sentence even when it's about themselves. Then there is the problem of some sentences that are literal translations of the Japanese, but just do not work.One i saw was "it become studying very much" and i know the Japanese it is from, but i just do not know how to translate it without using some sort of idiom in English or just "it was very useful to me." Can't wait to go to Sapporo this weekend, i need to be speak to some English speakers. So lonely out here in the inaka. I am going to buy a microphone headset hopefully so i can use skype. Name is " eric.sward87 " if you have it. It will be cheaper than my own phone. 3 cents a minute versus 45.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment