Thursday, December 10, 2009

Last night, my team in the volleyball tournament won. It was pretty fun, and it was nice to see most of the children's parents and put a name and face together. The parents are very involved in the student's lives, so it is pretty nice to see that. Today i went to Onari for a Christmas lesson for the 2-4th graders and did subjects with the 5th and 6th graders. Then i had to rush back to the middle school for the lesson. It was okay, and i have elective English tomorrow, i just hope it goes okay. It's with the third years, so it is more likely to be understood at least. I need to plan what i am going to do for the holidays this weekend, like making hotel arrangements. I think i will stay in Hakodate after the new years for two days and just have fun there and see the stuff there. I am planning on seeing Goryokaku, the Redbrick warehouses. Mt Hakodate, and then going to the Asaichi morning market one of the days that i am there in the morning. I have to go after the new years because everything is closed during Oshogatsu, so not much to do. Banks are even closed so i have to make sure i have enough money. I can't wait for the Bonenkai at the Hilton, i do not care about the price to much because anything under 100 bucks is still cheaper than it would be then if i went by myself. The Japanese do know how to party, i am just glad i don't drink, because it's cheaper, and i just do not think that i could party that hard. Also, no hangovers are great. I can party, i am not that inhibited anyways so why need an inhibition lowerer? One more day then the weekend. I have to take my car in for the oil change and then there is a concert at night so that should be good. Then i think i will go and see Otaru on Sunday to see if Long Christmas is all it's cracked up to be. I guess that means that i will have to go up to Tenguyama.

No comments: