Sunday, December 27, 2009


I have my web cam all set up now, so i can do video chat with people on Skype. Here is a pic. It isn't too bad of resolution for only 15 bucks. Now i just need to find out how to make videos with sound. I tried it but i couldn't get any sound on the one i tried. Just another day of rest for me now. I got until the 17th of January, and boy is that going to be a long break. I might just add another trip some where like asahikawa to go and see the zoo there. Though probably not. I guess i will just have to save up so i can go to Tokyo or Kyoto for Golden week. That would be fun to see the sakura in Kyoto or Tokyo. I cleaned today and did laundry. I still wish i had a drier, not just to dry clothes but also to get lint off of them easier. They all seem to use like the lint rollers here for their clothes.I filled up my propane tank outside, and thankfully it was warm today. The only good thing about the snow in the winter is that it lets me be almost eye level with the tank instead of a foot under it.

No comments: