Wednesday, December 30, 2009

haven't done much lately. I read a little and watched the internet TV stuff. I am almost done with the 7 seasons of Star Trek Hidden Frontier. I think i have finished with my own conscript and i have worked more on my own conlang as well. Seeing avatar has given me a little interest in the movie language of the Na'vi. It is kind of interesting in that there are no voiced plosives but rather ejectives and voiceless plosives. Kaltxì, frapo. ayngaru lu fpom srak? aah, the interests of a linguist, so wide and diverse sometimes people are a little weirded out when i say that i can read a little egyptian, russian, korean, hebrew... I do love writing systems though. I hope Na'vi one day takes over Klingon hopefully. Payday was today and i got my money and i have 5500 in the bank now. i gotta save all i can for grad school. I just feel like i have been hibernating here. everything fun is about 2 hours away from where i am and costs at least 50 bucks for a trip.

No comments: