The snow continues. It stopped for the most of the day until the end of school, now it has started up again. 2 more days of classes, then the break. I can't wait. I have classes at the high school on Monday, and then classes at the middle school on Tuesday. The students are getting anxious as well. They have sort of tuned out the classes a little. Plus, there seems to be a little more problems with bullying this week. One of the first years is always getting picked on, i think, by the others. Then another this week had this pencil case incident in science class that i don't know the details about. The only thing was is that one day in class he was angry and didn't really talk at all, which was odd since he is one of the kids that actually says "hello" to me. Then there is a girl in the third year that is very withdrawn and silent. I have only had her in two of my classes. I think she is probably going to be a hikikomori in her life at this rate. The one incident this week is that one of the third year girls was saying mean things to her outside of the counselor's room where she eats lunch i guess, instead of in the class with everyone else. I heard this from the teacher, and the other teachers talked about this in the teacher's room. I feel so sad for some of these kids that get picked on, and i wonder why? They all look normal to me, and it's like what the heck. I just want to deck some of these kids that are so mean. The bullies are usually the kids who don't do well in classes anyways. Why do the stupid always pick on others in order to make themselves feel better? I just wish there was something I could do.
1 comment:
WOW! That looks so amazingly pretty.. and Cold! We are getting the same here as we speak. The pics came out great..
Post a Comment