Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Last Run before the Freeze


November Yotei


Christmas Pokemon


Maid outfits


Taiyaki grill


Christmas outfits
 
Reindeer Hat


Little LED Christmas Trees


Azuki bean flavored pepsi


Mozzarella stick flavored pringles


Sapporo Dome


Cost Co Pizzas: margherita, BBQ chicken, and seafood


The doll for the Prepositions lesson i bought

Yesterday i went up to Sapporo one last time before the winter hits. I had to go to Costco and buy the stuff i needed since i can't get there except by car. I first went to Sapporo station and went to the ESTA building in order to go look at the Christmas stuff at the Pokemon center and buy a small plush to use for my class. I am going to hide it to use it in a game for prepositions. Then i took the subway to Susukino to go to Don Quijote. I needed some cheaper lip balm and i also got some Ferroro Rocher that i will give the teachers for Christmas. Then i finally went to Costco. I got a lot of cereal and some more peanut butter to last the winter. I got this really big and nice plush fleece blanket that was really great last night. Then some cheese and frozen veggies. I also got some cleaning wipes that should last a long time. It was a long drive, but i put in the new CD i burned with Lady Gaga and Christmas music on it, so it was pretty good. All the stores seem to be ready for Christmas and the convenience stores as well are allowing ordering for Christmas food such as Christmas Cakes and roast chicken. One concept the Japanese love is up. They build that way and everything else seems to go that way. The trucks are huge and very tall here, but not that wide or long for the most part. Today is stake conference so i am not going because i do not know where it is. Just another slow Sunday.

2 comments:

RYAN AND JEN said...

That fish grill was cracking me up.. That is not something you would see here lol.. Love the lead trees.. Hope you are having lots of fun.

Aizensowaka108 said...

the grill is actually for a fish shaped pastry, they use like pancake batter then fill it with cream or red bean paste. It's pretty good but best with the cream fillings.