Sunday, November 29, 2009
Not much to this weekend. Just staying home and relaxing. Watching some good movies and listening to good music. Tomorrow is payday so that should be good. Party in Sapporo next weekend, and i think that i am going to stay in a hotel in order to make it a two day trip should be fun. I guess i could always try and sleep in my car. Probably not. Going to the hot springs today to relax and warm up. Should be a nice slow day. Tomorrow is planning all day so it is going to be boring as ever. I got very little to plan for. I got most of it done. I just need to ask the third year teacher what to do for elective English and maybe get some things ready for the high school, but i think i got most of that done. There is never anything that i have to do for the other classes, because the teacher likes to make all the worksheets besides for elective English. Oh well, next weekend should be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment