The Music and Art Teacher, with a surprised look
The pillow they gave me as a thank you. I think I'll call it Lussy
Today was pretty fun. I went to play with the band for the artisan culture festival. Then we all went back to the school and played all the pieces for the parents since this is the last activity of the year for the club. Then everyone went out to Niseko to Mokumokutei to have an all you-can-eat yakiniku lunch. It was pretty good, but for some odd reason the sausages there tasted a little like yellow cake to me. Weird. Before we all left, the 2nd and 1st years gave thank you notes to their 3rd seniors. Then they gave the teacher and me thank you gifts. I got a really cute lavender scented cat pillow. Overall, a pretty nice day. The sun is warm, and the roads are pretty much clear from any snow. I guess they must salt them. I just wonder how much they do it. I will see tomorrow when i go to Sapporo for Labor Thanksgiving to have some fun. I want to go and look for some more christmas decorations and of course go to Tanuki street for Don Quijote and Subway for lunch. I might see a movie, if there is a good one on.
1 comment:
AHHH, your pillow's adorable!
Post a Comment