Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Today was the last time i went to Kombu for this year. It was pretty fun. I bought a reindeer hat and Santa hat to use to teach the kids Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. It was okay. I did Japanese first, then went slowly through the song lyrics in English. Overall, it went pretty well. Sad that that was the last time i will see them this year though. The middle school classes were okay. Just grammar teaching today. Tomorrow is their tests so i am going to Rankoshi elementary. I made cookie dough yesterday, and tried to cook it in the toaster but it burned before five minutes was over. Sad. The dough is really good, i just used a basic recipe for plain dough and added a crushed up chocolate bar. Today i tried to cook it again and it turned out better, i did two and a half minutes, let it cool a little, then two more minutes. It turned out great, though i only did one cookie this time and made it bigger but thinner.

No comments: