Monday, November 23, 2009

 
3d cards



charcoal seal


dear, seal, and bear meat products


 
 
Sapporo Factory Atrium


Dog statue


mini-pig


A meerkat


Monkey


Don Quijote


Twilight series Manga? Like they need that.


Disney Store


JR Sapporo
Today was a pretty good day. I started out early and drove up there. There was rain then it turned to snow in the mountains, and then back to rain. To my surprise, there was no snow in Sapporo at all once you got into the city. I first went to Sapporo Factory and shopped there for some incense and stuff. 12 flavored gummy bears is a good buy. Then i went to Tanukikoji for Don Quijote and Subway. I also bought a two dollar scarf with the Buddha on it. Very nice. I personally love all these Indian stores that one finds in Japan because the cloths are very nice, and usually not too expensive. Subway was nice. Don Quijote is where i bought a santa hat and Reindeer hat to use in teaching some of the elementary students Rudolph next week. At Sapporo Factory, there was a pet store and there were some weird ones there. I took their pictures. The mini-pig, meerkat- for some odd reason i feel like that is dangerous or illegal to sell that one- and a monkey amongst the exotic pets. Some ferrets and chinchillas, But some albino snakes and lizards as well. It is just sad to go to these places and see the animals all cooped up in cages. It almost makes me cry every time i go to one. Then i went to the ESTA building for some sauerkraut and BBQ sauce at Jupiter. The Pokemon Center for some Christmas stuff. Then i went to look at the Disney Store, but just like America, everything there is too expensive. The one thing i do like about Japan is the prices. They are usually even, and the price shown is the price paid. Tax is usually included in the sticker price. If not, then its just the nice round 5 percent. I really like seeing everything i pay for coming out to the price i saw on the stickers. On the way home, the snow in the mountains was kind of bad, there was like only 20 meters of visibility at some points. But thankfully they salt their roads here and plow them.

1 comment:

RYAN AND JEN said...

I will take one of everything!! I love all the Christmas stuff.