Monday, November 30, 2009

today was pretty long and boring. I had planning all day and i finished most of what i needed to plan for by the end of second period. I spent like two hours talking on Facebook. I feel sort of bad, but it's like i have nothing to do and i am all prepared for the week. I surf the web and look up stuff to learn about like hieroglyphics and other stuff. But it is so boring on no class days. I did however get my paycheck today deposited into the bank. It was what i needed. On my way to 20 thou. I also reserved my hotel room and paid for it in Japanese for Saturday. I feel proud that i did it all in Japanese. Thankfully, i have rikaichan to help me translate in Firefox. I love that application. Just search rikaichan and you can then get an active Japanese to English dictionary that all you have to do is highlight the text. I can't wait for Saturday, i want to do some shopping for friends and then have fun.

No comments: