Friday, November 13, 2009

today was a little busy. In the morning i had three hours of planning. Then i went to the elementary to have classes there. I only had three since i guess the other of the four teachers was sick. Then i went to rehearse for tomorrow with the band after that. It seems that i am going to be observed a whole lot next week and the next. Three times next week i think, and then probably more than one the week after that. I am being video taped by the company for one of them to see how i am doing. I hope i do well. The only thing is that it is an elective English class. I just wish i knew what the topic is, but the English teacher had a meeting in Sapporo today so he wasn't at school. I might ask him tomorrow at the PTA thing if he is there. At least it is second years, they seem to be better at my lessons and it is the B class, which is a little better. Then its after the elective English with the A class so i can change things if needed. AWWWW!!!! So much stress lately.

No comments: