Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I went up to sapporo yesterday and had a pretty good time there. I went to the big Odori Park there in the middle of the city. There was the autumn fest going on and they had lots of stalls for crafts. i didn't really see them, i was looking for them, but when i left i passed it. Odori park is really big it stretches from like center street to like 10th west almost and is a block across in width. I went up to the TV tower there and took some pictures. There was the Rainbow march going on, apparently marching for gay equality. Personally i can't tell the difference between the japanese ideas of masculinity and femininity in men. If high schoolers dressed the way they do in american high schools they would get beat up in an instant. The boys spend more time on their hair than the girls do. Oh well, under the park was a huge chikagai. It was pretty nice. I went to the mcdonalds there and had a tsukimi cheeseburger, which was basically a bacon cheeseburger with an egg on top. It was okay. The fries were too salty though, as usual. I left an hit traffic pretty bad going out. Though i did stop by the recycle shop outside of the city and bought a one person sofa for 89 dollars. i think i am pretty much moved in, now all i think i might need is a vacuum cleaner. oh well, i think i will try and go to a spa today.

2 comments:

Nokomis said...

out of curiosity isn't a one person sofa a nice chair?

Aizensowaka108 said...

um, no, in japan i think it is any chair that is on legs is a sofa, or maybe anything that is upholstered and used for sitting with a back and arms. Basically anything that is western style would be a sofa i guess.