Monday, September 28, 2009
Today was kind of slow since the middle school had tests all day. It's the same thing for tomorrow for the first two periods. I have elective English in the afternoon that i have to focus on conversation and i think that i have an okay lesson plan. I taught at the last elementary that i have to teach at for the first time today. Mitsuwa elementary is a little bit larger than Onari, but still it can't have more than 20 or so students in the entire school. My class only had 4 people in it. After school, i just drove down to Kuromatsunai and Oshamambe just to drive there. It was raining the entire hour and a half and has still continued into the night. There wasn't much in either of the cities, and i think i just totally drove past Oshamambe. I thought it would be bigger because the train to Hakodate has you change over there. Lunch was hayashi rice so it was pretty good. I found out from the missionaries that there is a Costco in Sapporo so the next time i go i might head on over there. I will just look around and if it looks like it might be worth it to buy anything there, then i might go ahead with the 42 dollar annual member fee. I would probably buy frozen stuff more than anything, and the two hour trip might be hard on the food. I guess double wrapping and maybe a cooler, or keeping the windows down the entire drive might help since its getting colder now. Then i need to explore Otaru more since there is a big shopping center to the west that i have never been.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment