Saturday, September 26, 2009
I haven't posted much in the last few days. I guess there hasn't been that much going on after the holidays. I just had school for the past few days and just regular teaching. I did teach at the elementary yesterday though and they kids seemed to have a lot of fun with the memory game i tried. Next week there are tests going on so i do not have much to teach for the first few days. But coming up next next week and the week after i have to teach something in the town hall, i think it is english to the elementary teachers, but i do not know the full details yet. It would be good to teach them, but i haven't encountered too much problems with them not knowing english. i think i am over my cold now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment