Sunday, September 20, 2009
well, i have caught my first cold in japan. It isn't too bad, though i didn't do much yesterday because i didn't want to go out and give it to people. I went driving for a while and filled up on gas and paid the electric bill at the convenience store. that was a little cool. Then i just went driving up to niseko and drove a little through the town to see it. I didn't go to church today because i was sick and i did not really think i could drive four hours to get there and back. I had some chicken/miso soup. I just boiled some carrots and then pu tin some chicken bouillon and then miso soup paste and an egg. it was pretty good, and should be healthy. I did go out to a ramen restaurant in town last night to just get some soup in m body. As you know in asian medicinal trends, especially tibetan hot/cold theory, you should eat the opposite in order to get better so with a cold, hot soup. I think i will be well enough to go to sapporo tomorrow, there is apparently the autumn festival going on till like october i think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment