Tuesday, September 29, 2009


My new sofa chair





My kitchen

A whole room for laundry drying.
As per request i have included pics of my apartment with the new furniture. I have the new sofa and i have an entire room for drying my laundry and my garbage separation is in the closet. I did not have pictures of the bedroom, shower, and toilet because i already posted them. Now i still have a six mat room completely empty. All i have in there are plastic bags in the closet for my garbage. All like eight different types. I finally had some lessons at the middle school today. Test days are over. But tomorrow is when they will go over the tests in the classes, so still pretty boring. I stayed after school today to just hang out with the clubs. I played and hung out with the soccer club because they actually can talk while they are practicing. Baseball club is too far apart to talk to while practicing, and the field and track team is always running. There was like a massive amount of mosquitoes today, and i got bite like three good times and even had the bumps to prove it. I guess a change in blood types is attractive to their tastes.

No comments: