Saturday, September 12, 2009
today i went up to sapporo again. The drive is about two hours each way if you don't get stuck behind somebody really slow. I am getting used to driving in japan more and more and i am getting a hang of missing people in busy streets when they want to turn. I went up to sapporo in order to buy somethings at the esta building. call me a kid, but i bought the new Pokemon Heart Gold game. I still kind of like pokemon, and anyways, pokemon is what got me interested in learning Japanese, so in a way Pokemon is the reason why i can speak Japanese and i am currently living there. I also went to the bottom floor in order to buy some import foods. I bought a jar of peanut butter, a can of olives, and a can of jalapenos for about 14 dollars. I tried to find cilantro and garlic chili paste to no avail. oh well. Then i had lunch at the food floor as well. I had some nikuman and sweet and sour pork from one store. It was really good and worth the money. I got five courses, a small salad, very small, soup, rice, the pork, and two slices of some sort of pickled item. it was so japanese, all for 6 bucks. I walked around the complex around Sapporo station and checked out the movie theater, i didn't really see any prices, but maybe there was one for 25 bucks but it maybe some sort of a deal set. i didn't see any movies that i wanted to see either. I left and on the way home saw a big and tall store. It was okay as far as selection, but i will stick to america for my shopping needs. It was really expensive, two hundred and fifty bucks for just a coat jacket i think for a suit. then i drove home and enjoyed the mountain scenery. I got home and talked with the neighbors for a little while. They seem to have a small cook out at least once a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment