Thursday, September 3, 2009

yesterday, i went and taught at the elementary school here in Rankoshi. Boy were the kids energetic. They kept on asking my shoe size and comparing theirs to mine. They also liked to be a lot more physical than the middle schoolers. They were hanging on me and touching me like i was a jungle gym. Oh well, they seemed really nice. Today I taught some more lessons and taught to the third years again. There is a very clear distinctions between classes that i have seen. Some of them will just not answer anything that you say to them and others will just repeat every word that you say. I guess that latter is the best because that means they are trying. I reviewed the past tense with the 3rd years and the first time was okay. It was the quiet class and it seemed like only one student was paying attention and actually learning/remembering. The second time was much better. I had to come up with a game at the end of both of them and i am glad i did a board race for the second class, everybody seemed to have fun and it was better than charades with the first class. Japanese soda is a little better than American soda i think, i think that it is made with actual sugar. Also, Japanese carbonated soda is different when you open it. There is a big decompression and no foaming like it does in America. Its almost like a pressure loaded gun sometimes. but it doesn't blow the top off, the carbonation just come all the way out. I should be actually getting the car i am going to use this sunday, so i guess i can't go to church cause i do not know when they are coming. But up till now i have been using a rental.

No comments: