Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bananas

Okay, i just woke up this morning and i found a bunch of little flies going around my raw food waste garbage can. I haven't taken it out in a few weeks, mainly because i didn't want to waste a big plastic bag that i have to pay for from the city and throw it out barely full. I guess i should have. Three weeks of banana peels and chicken skin and some vegetable peelings, and it was black and filled with those little fruit flies. I had to triple bag it and i put it out ahead of the Monday pickup. I just hope nobody hates me for it, though they seem lack in terms of the whole garbage leaving out early thing in the bins outside. It was rancid. I think i will stop buying bananas now, because those little flies seem to come from the peels themselves, so i just won't have them anymore. I also bought a vacuum cleaner today for 70 bucks. Its small and compact, and kind of powerful when you put it on the "high power" setting. I cleaned the toilet with a toothbrush from one of the hotels. I think i am moved it. I don't need anything else, though if i think i do i will probably just go and buy it. I did find a canister of Feta flavored Pringles in the grocery store. It was okay, and did have a cheese taste, but not as strong as feta should. At least it tasted like real cheese and not the disappointment of most cheese and cheese flavored items in Japan. Other than cheese, Japanese food flavorings are like dead on. Grapes and apple flavored tastes like ti supposed to and above all banana flavor tastes like banana, unlike the US, where banana flavored popsicles in my opinion are a crime against the tongue.

2 comments:

Nokomis said...

I love reading your blog by the way. But i particularly love getting to look at the pictures. you should take some more. ^.^

Aizensowaka108 said...

i try, but there is only so many pictures you can take of one thing over and over.