Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Well apparently the story on the window is that the kids were playing around and then the one lost his balance and hit the window and it broke. Oh well, today i had only two classes, I was kind of bored. Tomorrow i have only one. I just hope that next week i have a couple of days off. Because there are the 3rd years taking tests and such and the schedule looks like i might not work on Wednesday to Friday, or that there is no English classes that day. I would like a long weekend. we'll have to wait and see. The weather is getting warmer, and i think that the snow melt has begun. Now i don't have to fill up my tank every week and walk on top of five feet of snow to get to it. Yeah! Can't wait for the weekend.

No comments: