Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today has been a weird day so far. I observed the special ed class and i got to learn more about the three of the second year students that were in that class. They are all very nice and sweet. I got to see how they learned and how they do in class, since they are in regular and special ed classes throughout the day. One poor little kid has spasms and i just feel so bad for the kid. To not have control over your own body would be a nightmare. Then during fifth period, one of the third years out in the hall when i was in class with the second years, punched out a window and we all heard the glass shatter. Man, talk about some anger management issues. I don't know the exacts yet, but the gossip is likely to spread eventually. i have a month old banana that has finally turned black enough for me to make some banana steamed bread. I just need to get some nuts and eggs at the store today when i fill up my kerosene tank today. I made some pretty good chicken salad and put it with pasta last night for dinner. then i used the leftovers for open sandwiches this morning. At least i am using the 2 kilos of prunes that i bought like two months ago. i do need to do a Costco trip soon, i ran out of cereal and peanut butter, and i could go for an actual pizza this time. I will probably just go the first week of March.

1 comment:

RYAN AND JEN said...

I think you would do wonderful if you taught the special ED kids.. you have the patience for it. Do you think that is something you will ever consider?