Saturday, February 27, 2010
had fun today. I went and played with the kindergartners early this morning. It was a little sad because they had posters in the middle and high schools inviting the students to come and play with them today, and only me and a elementary schooler came. other than that it was very nice. I showed them how i would fold a paper airplane and they seemed to have fun with that. There was a little snow this morning, but i still haven't turned on the heat for the past three or four days. I think i will tonight because my nose still gets a little cold at like 4 in the morning and wakes me up. more and more of the snow keeps on melting, and i can't wait for the spring to come. I hope the company tells me of my schedule for the next year soon so i can see when my holidays are, because i would like to go down to Yokohama or Tokyo sometime in the spring or fall. Next weekend is a Sapporo trip and a three day weekend for me so that should be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment