Monday, February 22, 2010
It was just another slow, nice weekend for me. I took the car in to the place to get the 6-month check-up and then i ended up driving all the way to the Hilton in order to have lunch. Don't know why i did, but i just started driving and ended up there. Then on Sunday, the weather was very nice. It was sunny all day and the snow on the roads was melting. I hope that this is the beginning of the snow melt here. I went to the onsen and then i had lunch there as well in the restaurant there. I then drove to the sea and got a glimpse of it. I didn't take any pics because the snow was still blocking the places to get a good view of it. This week is pay day and will be less because i didn't have to pay for the car stuff last month. Boo, but oh well, i am still making plenty of money to save. I am gonna try and use some videos in my jeopardy game for the third years, and hopefully that won't be too big of a problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment