Monday, February 1, 2010
Today was sort of a long day. I had 6 classes. The first class was an elective English class that was almost mind-numbingly slow. I do not know what made the kids in that class so slow and quiet. They are normally quiet, but even more so today. Normally like two of them would start to answer the questions at the beginning of class, but not even one person did today. I was a little surprised. Then it was classes till lunch. Then the 6th graders came to the school today to see how it will be for next year, and i taught them a lesson in English. It was mostly stuff that many of the kids had already covered so it wasn't too bad. I think i got my taxes done for Japan by the company and i got like 200 bucks back already. That was fast. I wondered why my check seemed a little bigger this month even without the deduction for the car. Oh well, the weather has gotten a little colder and it snowed a little bit, like 3-4 inches last night or more. This week looks like it will be another good one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment