Monday, February 15, 2010
Today was the day that all the girls gave each other mostly, not much to the boys, their valentines gifts. They are usually cookies or chocolates here and they are all hand made. I got two of them, but i will return my gifts on march 14th for white day. The traditional day for men to return them. I am thinking steamed cheesecake with melted chocolate on top. I tried to make some before, and it turned out better once it had been in the fridge for a couple of days. The kids seemed a little more rambunctious today. I got like three our four butt gropings today. It was weird. normally they just poke me. Boys, what are you gonna do. Though i did see like a strong 10 second groping of one boy on the other's crotch, and i was like what the heck are you doing. Stop. The kids here seem to be a little more gropy when it comes to playing. I know in America a kid would definitely be sent to the principal for that thing. Sorry for a little vulgarity, but hey they do this kind of thing a lot. At least the girls are a little more passive aggressive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment