Friday, February 12, 2010
Now it's time for the weekend. It sort of felt weird today having one day off then one day of school and then the weekend. At least since the 1b class was at ski practice for the first four hours of class, i only had 2 classes for the day with the third years because the English teacher is the home room teacher for 1b so he went with them. The third years are getting better i think, and they are a little more willing to use more English in class. I got off of work at 2:35 today since there was the teachers meeting and everyone went home early. And since i am not really too involved with the day-to-day things of the school i am not needed- or wanted- there. I went to the grocery store in town after wards to get some garbage bags for plastics. This is the first time i have had to buy them in 7 months. I also got some cream cheese and chocolate and honey for some other things. I decided to use the cream cheese to make steamed mini cheesecakes, and since i was worried about steaming making it stiff enough i had like half a block of cheese and two eggs in the mix, so it turned out to be more of a lemon cream cheese omelette. I put some melted chocolate on top so i that helped a little. Steaming works in place of baking for me since i can make smaller things in cupcake liners on the stove top.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment