Sunday, February 7, 2010
Big post coming tomorrow. The Yuki Matsuri was awesome but wore me out with all the walking on the slippery snow. I got some nice things as well. I got some taco rice mix, a cool Okinawan octopus trap keychain, a game at this super huge used items store, and that's it. I went to Yu no Hana at Jozankei before i got to Sapporo on Saturday. It was awesome; it had a lot more different baths, and the outdoor baths had a great view of the mountainside in the snow. Very nice. Then i went to a party with a friend at this guys huge condo. well, it was normal American size with three rooms, a kitchen with a dishwasher and disposal and such, so it was huge and expensive. Good food and met lots of new people. Japanese people are still always amazed when they meet me and i say that i like enka. Barely any of the generation x'ers like it at all in Japan. Plenty of pics to come and some videos if i can get them up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment