Thursday, January 28, 2010
Today was a long day. I had classes every period, so that meant that i got to be with all the kids once today. It was okay. It was mostly elective English, but i was in charge of two lessons for the day. I gave a review, and then tried to make the second years speak their dreams. It was odd, because it was like.. What do you want to be?.. I don"t know, i don't want to be anything. It was like they don't have any dreams. They didn't even have any like fake ones they could come up with for some of them that said this. Oh well, it was a pretty good day other wise. It has been some nice weather these past two days. It snowed a little today, but the sun was shining this morning and it felt good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment