Thursday, January 21, 2010

The snow is back, and it looks like it is going to be a good one. I had some classes today, and they went well. I got the schedule for next week and it looks like there are a lot of elective English courses next week, but my schedule is not for certain yet. There were some disparities between the schools schedule and the one from the company. Oh well, they usually have the one they send me first updated anyways. 8 days till i turn 23, and i guess i am in a little better place than where i thought i would be at this point in my life. I graduated from college, with an okay GPA, 3.76 isn't that good, but what can i say, history classes were hard and stupid B's. No debt really, and i am saving a fairly good amount of money each money.

I can see from a year ago that i have grown up quite a bit, mostly intellectually and emotionally. Patience is one thing that i have learned; you definitely need it to teach. The one thing that i think defines the difference between child and adult is an adult can put others before themselves, and can operate on the "what do i need, not what i want" protocol that kids simply do not want to do.

No comments: