Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Evening and Morning
Last night i went to Mt. Hakodate. It is said to be a million dollar view like that of Hong Kong? and Naples. It was okay. I am glad i went last night because it has been slushing all day. After Mt. Hakodate, i went to the Bay Kanemori Renga Red Brick Houses to look there. I got this nice fabric picture of some Kabuki actors. The one thing i do like to buy in Japan is cloths like scarves and wall hangings. For both dinner and lunch i went to Lucky Pierrot. The first one was really close to my hotel, and then when i was at the Kanemori Brick houses, there was one ten feet from where i parked, so i thought while i am here. It is a very Americanized burger place. Too bad the burgers are still like meat loaf. This morning i got up and went to the Morning market, which was nothing new to me really. I do not like seafood that much, and definitely not eating it out of the animal's carcass. Then i went to Goryokaku and the tower view was very nice. I will have to go back there in the spring to see the cherry blossoms. Then i went back to the hotel so far to dry off from the slush. I will go shopping and see a movie later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment