Today it has been raining since school started and it has been a little awesome. I can now see some of the actual roads now. I hope this warmness keeps up for a little bit. I would like to park on level ground again soon. I had two lessons today and four of them yesterday. Just another recorder week for me. I did have elective English with the third years and it went okay for my lesson. It's review, but for some odd reason i don't think they understand me. I am using less and less Japanese in my lessons, and i only use it for like grammar terms because they don't know them in English.
The sixth graders from the elementary are coming over to visit us, i guess for trial and to see what the school will be like for them next year, and i noticed a weird thing on the roster then sent giving us info on the students. I have taught all of them, though i can't match a name to all their faces yet. The weird thing is when it listed their guardian, for some of them it listed a teacher at i guess would be an after school facility or something. And, i was wondering if that is like their legal guardian while they are here. Like their parents work in some other city, as some do, and they have no parents in the town. Must be hard for them. There was one that listed an uncle, so that helps further my theory, as well as some parents even in the school living in different cities for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment