Monday, January 4, 2010
Hakodate
I got up and drove to Hakodate this morning. It was a very nice drive. It was snowing when i started but the weather warmed up and it stopped by the time i was in Kuromatsunai. It is about 150 kilos from my house, but it was a nice drive. I got to see the sea for the better part of the drive and it was nice and level, no mountain paths. The city is very wide, but not very tall like Sapporo. The city is very nice from what i can see i have a great view from my hotel room. I will post pics when i get home at the end. Tomorrow should be a fun day. At least this hotel room has a soft bed unlike the one i was in in Sapporo. well, i guess that is all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment