Thursday, January 14, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV1zK8zRCPo
Just a video that's been a part of what i have been watching on youtube lately. British comedy is definitely better than Japanese comedy. It's more linguistical and not physical. Am i bovvered?

Not much going on for me but another blizzard in the past few days. I hope it has stopped by now. I would like to go to Sapporo one more time before school starts. I was planning on going tomorrow but after going to the onsen tonight and seeing how icy the roads were down here, i don't know if i want to go early in the morning tomorrow. I will try and go on Saturday, barring the weather. The break is almost over and i am a little glad. I like to be in warm places that i do not have to pay for the gas for the heater. Another American holiday is upon us soon in Japan- Valentine's Day- and there are already preorders available for cakes. Chocolate covered Valentine's Day cakes. They look good, but i don't know about them. Japanese chocolate is okay, at least they like it dark here. The snow is getting pretty high and i almost had to dig my car out after just one day of snow, but i still had to shovel the snow around it when i came back in because it was like a mold when i pulled out. My neck hurts a little bit from head banging last night to some music, but the onsen helped with that tonight.

No comments: