well the school-year is drawing to a close in two weeks or so. They had the assembly meeting to send off the third year kids yesterday. It was okay, but mostly like the same skits that they did for the School Festival. I just feel like there is too much time being wasted here at the end of the school year. The third years have no more classes at all since they have already taken the high school entrance exam. They just have sougou-which means synthesis- but i really don't know exactly how they spend/waste their time for the remaining weeks. For one skit they did have all the boys in one class put on skirts like the girls and they sung and danced. It was sort of funny, and some actually could have pulled off the look.
The weather has been a little weird lately, even across the entire island. There are people in Tokyo and the environs getting snow in the past few days. I just hope the cherry blossoms don't die since they should be blooming down there soon. It just needs to stop and have spring come.
I tried to make some saag paneer-well saag colby jack- and it turned out okay. I bet with a food processor and some broth it would have turned out better. I probably needed a whole lot more spinach though. Probably like 4 bags since spinach wilts down to a ridiculously small amount. Then i made chicken salad in an attempt to finish off my pickles and prunes that i still have.
I haven't taken a lot of pictures lately since there hasn't been that much going on. I have some, but i just keep putting off uploading them.
No comments:
Post a Comment