Thursday, March 25, 2010

spring break is here. I had an enkai last night and it was good, except for all the Japanese food. So much raw fish and stuff. I ate most of it, but still, raw fish is definitely not my forte yet. There was some good stuff; the dessert was really good, it was a strawberry and whipped cream daifuku. I have one more from the PTA tonight at a sushi restaurant in town, and hopefully that will be good. Then i have nothing to really do until April 5th. I will get my suits cleaned, and then have some fun with friends. Today i went to one of the smaller elementary school's graduation ceremony. Only one kid was graduating, and i sort of felt bad for the kid because it was very emotional and probably very stressful to have the whole thing just for him. I am doing periodic spring cleaning around the house. Today i cleaned my stove and all the stuff on that and i guess there is not much else to do in terms of cleaning except for maybe throwing out some boxes and stuff.

No comments: