Thursday, March 4, 2010
Here is a vid from the snow festival. People from Okinawa. It was so fun.
So the guy is going to come next week sometime. Man i hate the winter. I am okay with the cold, but the snow is just too much when it is almost to your second floor window in some places.
The weekend begun for me at 12 this afternoon. A nice long weekend. I am going to hang out with some peeps in Sapporo and have some fun. I am gonna go and see what the whole ski trip with the school is about tomorrow, it's in Rusutsu, so it is on the way to Sapporo.
I made steamed cheesecake yesterday and it turned out pretty well. The one thing that i notice from last time i made it as well- well i made cream cheese omlettes more or less- is that the flavor gets a whole lot better after like a day cooling in the fridge. top it with some walnuts- cinnamon-sugared would be even better- and it will be a nice cupcake of heaven. I did really well on the banana steamed bread i made last week or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment