Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Well the pipes froze and then they leaked yesterday inside my water heater for the bath. I am having a guy coming over tonight to fix them. At least most of the pipes in Japan are external and you can see all of them. It seems like the pipe leaked inside of the water heater since i turned off the main water to the bath and that stopped the flow and since there was water on the inside window to where i could see the pilot light. I have to pay 300 bucks for it, but why i don't know. I don't know why they gave me a price before them even having seen it. Oh well. Stupid weather, it was warm last week and now it is snowing again. Boo. I turned off the pilot light to save a little gas and then it froze with the sudden coldness. Man, i can't wait for the weekend. I need some salsa and peanut butter, and a pizza would be nice too. I love Costco, it is definitely my life line here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment