This weekend was okay. It took a while for me to setup up my iphone, but thankfully it came at 930 and not like noon. Then i traveled to Sapporo for Halloween. I got a green iphone case and i just love the color. Then i met up with some friends for Halloween. Pretty much it was a let down. I do not like doing the bar crawl and the bars were just packed. We all did Print club stickers, and that was okay, but those machines make me look like a white ghost, heck i look like Glenn Beck with a little bit darker hair. I just need to make sure i pick the setting where it makes it darker. I left early because i was frankly very bored and i do not like Halloween that much in general.
Pics from this weekend above.
Thankfully however, since i did not want to stay in Sapporo for the weekend, i was able to make the lifestyle and health festival in town where i was able to make my own soba noodles from scratch, i watched some taiko and some dancing. I had a little tea at the stall the high school tea club had set up, and i watch them throw mochi around. I also had a nice hour long walk listening to my iphone and walking around the river park.
Then i went to the onsen after wards to have a bath for the day and i used the scale there- mainly because it is free and it goes past the normal scale limits of 125 kilos, and i lost about 2 more kilos. Yeah!!!! Now i can use a normal scale. I am under 125 kilos. Woot. You gotta take the good with the bad, though in my case i get a little good then a lot of bad, but it is usually very quick karma. Maybe i am very jaded-no maybe really needed i guess- so i have a grim outlook when i am handed good things. But, losing this weight has given me more confidence and made me feel so much better.

















1 comment:
Post a Comment