Not much has been going on at school this week with the preparations for the school festival next Saturday. The classes have been shortened and the kids make and prepare skits and the classrooms for the festival. I was unable to attend the one last year due to a training session, but i will be able to attend the one this year. I don't know how entertaining i will find it since it will be mostly in Japanese, though i will just have to see how much i actually understand. There is a long weekend this week with Sports Day on Monday, so for it i am going to do a little exploring just outside of Sapporo to where one of my friends lives.
I have been reading a book entitled "Secret Language" that goes into various linguistic topics such as ciphers and codes and taboos in languages. It had been very interesting, and when it got into the ciphers and some of the other code stuff, i must admit i was a little lost. But, most people now will just use computers to solve those kinds of things.
I am still waiting on my iPhone and i hope i get it before Halloween, i hope this will reduce my bill in some ways, but if not then it will just be an iPod with a phone that i can use. I am very interested in being able to use the apps that are on it. I have already got some ready to be put on it that deal with travel and maps in London, so that will hopefully help when i go there for New Year's.
No comments:
Post a Comment