Friday, October 29, 2010

Not much going on. At least the weather has been okay lately. No more snow, but it will probably be mid-November when it starts up for real. I have had the heater on for a couple hours or so before i go to bed and turn it off when i go to bed and i am good for the night.

Halloween is this weekend and i am going up to party with my friends there on Saturday night. I just saw on the website for the Otaru cinemas that they are broadcasting the Les Miserables 25th celebration next week, and i am debating whether or not i will see it. It could be good especially since it is only 20 bucks and it is from the O2 in London.

I should be getting my new iphone tomorrow in the morning finally. It has been a month, and i am excited about getting it. I can finally use all the apps i have downloaded and see how they will work when i go to London.

School has been going okay and nothing really new to talk about.

No comments: